Titan Professional Resources
Accountant Oklahoma City, OK
Titan Professional Resources is looking for an Accountant to join an awesome team with a great work-life balance and long-term growth opportunity! This is a direct hire position, with 100% paid benefits, and a great retirement plan!!
If this is something that interests you, apply today!
Accountant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recommend and direct changes in operating procedures to improve efficiency in payment and procurement processes.
- When necessary, offer analytical support for departmental projects.
- Coordinate with management to ensure cost forecasting reports are consistently checked and applied.
- Monitor and document actual and estimate reports.
- Stay up to date on project budgets and project spending.
- Examine data to help with reducing costs in all operations.
- Analyze the market and identify opportunities for growth and potential risks.
- Contribute to developing yearly operation plans, budgets, and estimating new product costs, including economic analysis.
- Give suggestions for money-saving strategies.
Accountant Skills and Requirements:
- Between 3 – 5 years’ proven experience as an analyst in supply chain or finance preferred.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of ERP systems.
- Experience with job costing.
- Ability to succeed in a stressful and deadline-oriented environment.
- Solid understanding of Information Systems and MS Excel.