Titan Professional Resources
Accounts Payable Accountant Oklahoma City, OK
Titan Professional Resources is looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant to join an exciting company here in the OKC area! If you are skilled in excel, accounting practices, and are looking for a new career this could be the position for you! Apply today!
Accounts Payable Accountant Duties and Responsibilities
- Process invoices and payments.
- Match purchase orders to invoices.
- Process credits
- Use proper general ledger codes.
- Balance the accounts payable ledger to the general ledger
- Reconcile vendor statements to ensure all invoices have been paid.
- Assist with accounting for credit card transactions.
- Assist in completion of financial audits.
Accounts Payable Accountant Skills and Requirements:
- Adherence to established accounting policies and procedures.
- Able to interact with vendors and other employees in a positive manner.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Exceptional computer skills in the operation and functioning of all programs used in finance and accounting functions, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, and Sage 300.
- Associate’s degree with an emphasis in bookkeeping is preferred but not required.
- Three or more years of experience in accounts payable
- One or more years of SAGE/Timberline software is preferred but not required.