Titan Professional Resources
Client Solutions Executive
Titan Professional Resources is looking for a Client Solutions Executive for a great company in the OKC area! If you have sales, problem solving, and lead development skills this may be the job for you! Apply today!
CLIENT SOLUTIONS EXECUTIVE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Identifying new and existing customer Information Technology needs and proposing managed services solutions.
- Developing and maintaining a pipeline of business
- Making regular sales calls to develop relationships and proactively follow-up on leads.
- Developing and maintaining professional/referral relationships with appropriate vendors, partners, and consulting communities
- Developing and delivering professional and effective presentations
- Developing and maintaining account relationships to maximize long-term sales opportunities and ensure effective negotiation of contracts, terms and conditions, and discounts.
- Managing customer relationships through resolving problems, building solutions, and following up on the status of projects
- Acting as a liaison to Resolve problems with products, services, and/or collection issues.
- Developing and updating an annual account plan, including defining goals, strategies, and resources
CLIENT SOLUTIONS EXECUTIVE SKILLS
- Sales management skills including prospecting and lead development skills.
- Knowledge of current cisco, juniper, HPE, Microsoft or similar technical solutions
- Collaborative presentation and consultative communication skills
- Problem solving, customer service, negotiation, and follow up skills.
- Consultative abilities to uncover customer needs and match those needs.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Relevant vendor certifications, such as cisco, juniper, HPE, Microsoft or others
- Knowledge of contract terminology
- Preferred qualifications bachelors’ degree in business, information technology, or a related field