Titan Professional Resources
ISO Compliance Coordinator Oklahoma City, OK
Titan Professional Resources is looking for a Compliance Coordinator to join a great company here in the OKC area! This position will include interacting with all internal departments to ensure compliance with ISO. This position offers weekly pay, great benefits, and an exciting work environment. Apply today!
ISO Compliance Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Educate employees on ISO requirements and responsibilities.
- Coordinate with employees to resolve ISO non-compliance issues.
- Manage the Internal audit process.
- Manage the Corrective and Preventive action program.
- Identify inadequacies in the ISO program and propose improvements.
- Maintain clean and efficient working area.
- Verify compliance to ISO standard.
- Manage document control program.
- Manage CAPA program.
ISO Compliance Coordinator Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with Microsoft office.
- To be able to read drawings and blueprints.
- Ability to communicate with other departments within company.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings.
- Knowledge of goods manufacturing, quality, and workmanship practices.
- Organization of QC documentation.
- Strong knowledge of personal computers (Windows, MS Word/Excel applications)
- Self-starter capable of operating with minimal supervision.