Titan Professional Resources
Sr. Software Engineer Oklahoma City, OK
Titan Professional Resources is looking for a skilled Sr. Software Engineer to join an exciting company here in the OKC area! This is a fully remote position offering weekly pay and great benefits! If this is something that interests you, apply today!
Sr. Software Engineer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ongoing feature development and maintenance in an Agile framework
- Develop automated tests and perform manual acceptance/regression testing.
- Conduct code reviews and provide feedback for pull requests.
- Provide a level of effort estimation and task decomposition for backlog items and client requests.
- Develop and maintain automated builds and container orchestration for distributed systems.
- Provide mentorship for less-experienced peers.
- Analyze application performance in a variety of environments, design and implement optimizations.
- Maintain awareness of appropriate platform dependencies (.NET, iOS, Android) and identify potential implementation deadlines.
Sr. Software Engineer Skills and Requirements:
- Proficient in multiple languages and technology stacks.
- Previous experience leading software development teams using Agile methodologies.
- Capable of designing and implementing across a full stack of enterprise systems, Web UI, Mobile, Http Web Services and Database while remaining in project constraints
- Practitioner and proponent of modern continuous integration approaches
- Ability to collaboratively explore multiple alternatives while problem solving, striking a balance between effort, complexity, and business value.