Titan Professional Resources
Customer Service Representative Oklahoma City, OK
Titan Professional Resources is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join a great company here in the OKC area! If you are self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative this position could be a fit for you! Apply today!
Customer Service Representative Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with customers to ensure requirements are met.
- Assist the customers with selecting parts, suggesting related parts, offering specials, and ensuring that the customer is exposed to full product line.
- Follow up with customer purchases and record customer feedback.
- Answering phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
- Handling parts payment collection at point of sale and making sure all parts are billed correctly.
- Maintaining ordering, tracking, metrics, and adjusted documents
- Creating shipping documents and following shipment procedures
- Processing and supporting group company sales orders.
- Research and work in several databases and software programs to document, organize, track, update inventory and process sales orders.
Customer Service Representative Skills and Requirements:
- Preferred knowledge of the heavy-duty truck industry, parts, and salvage industry
- Ability and flexibility to work with and respond quickly to requirements.
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to be a team leader and work in a teamwork environment.
- Strong PC skills: Windows Applications and Microsoft Office applications
- 2-3 years of experience in customer service and order fulfilment
- Mechanical aptitude and understanding of industry equipment.