Titan Professional Resources
Sr. SQL DBA Oklahoma City, OK
Titan Professional Resources is looking for a Sr. SQL DBA to join an excellent company here in the OKC area! This position is direct hire, hybrid schedule, and offers excellent pay. If this is something that interests you, apply with us today!
Sr. SQL DBA Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of high-quality database solutions
- Develop, implement, and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements.
- Research required data.
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables.
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
- Suggest new queries.
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration.
- Provide timely scheduled management reporting.
- Investigate exceptions regarding asset movements.
Sr. SQL DBA Skills and Requirements:
- Familiar with TSQL and SSIS (or similar ETL tool)
- Spend time assisting in the documentation of data lineage and creation of an enterprise-wide data dictionary, as well as generate scripts/processes to automate the finding and upkeep of this information.
- Prior experience with creating/maintaining a data dictionary or other lineage documentation preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or related discipline; equivalent experience acceptable.
- At least four years of in-depth experience in the design, administration, programming, and support of RDBMSs/MDDBMSs (e.g., Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle) in one or more computing environments (e.g., Windows, Unix)
- Four to Six years of experience as a DBA in one or more environments is highly desirable (preferably with RDBMSs) or strong, demonstrated DBA skills earned in equivalent experience.
- Thorough understanding of the relational database model and solid theoretical knowledge of relational database techniques.
- Experience in designing, modeling, developing, and supporting large RDBMSs.
- Experience in using TSQL and SSIS for data integration and ETL.