Titan Professional Resources
SharePoint Developer Oklahoma City, OK
Titan Professional Resources is looking for a SharePoint Developer to join a great company here in the OKC area! If this is something that interests you, apply with us today!
SharePoint Developer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting tasks and development goals.
- Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements.
- Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#.
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
- Testing and debugging code.
- Reviewing website interface and software stability.
- Troubleshooting software issues.
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications.
- Migrate Files from SP to Shared Drive
SharePoint Developer Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering preferred.
- MOSS or WSS certification preferred.
- Previous experience as a SharePoint developer.
- Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks.
- High-level coding skills.
- Ability to solve complex software issues.