Titan Professional Resources
Sr. Applications Developer Oklahoma City, OK
Titan Professional Resources is looking for a Sr. Applications Developer to join a exciting company here in the OKC area. This position offers great pay and outstanding benefit opportunities. If this is something that interests you, apply today!
Sr. Applications Developer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researches, designs, implements, and manages software programs.
- Create, develop, Tests, and evaluates a solution prototype for new programs.
- Identifies areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently develops modifications.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Assist the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Prepare reports and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software.
- Writes and implements efficient code.
- Develops quality assurance procedures.
- Create, Develop and Support Database Related tasks (DBA)
- Manage and support project management (manage tasks in sprints cycles)
- Azure migration of existing Applications.
Sr. Applications Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 6+ years of scrum environment with professional work experience as a software engineer.
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience with C#, .Net/ASP.Net, .Net Core/ASP.Net Core
- Experience with Azure is preferred.
- Unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing.
- Familiarity with Git or other source control systems.
- Familiarity with CI/CD practices.
- High availability architecture of web services and databases.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Science, or a related field, or combined experience/education as a substitute for minimum education.