Titan Professional Resources
Applications Administrator Oklahoma City, OK
Titan Professional Resources is looking for an Applications Administrator to join a great team here in the OKC area! This position will work with users, management, and others to identify and define long- and short-range information systems requirements. If this is something that interests you, apply with us today!
Applications Administrator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide maintenance & support for application systems enterprise wide.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot IIS.
- Provide support for app deployment.
- Evaluate interrelationships in programs and systems to determine how changes to one program will affect other applications.
- Perform analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of systems and procedures to solve complex business problems.
- Prepare program documentation to support new or enhanced systems and applications.
Applications Administrator Education and Experience:
- 3 years’ experience with IIS Management.
- 3 years’ experience working in all levels of the SDLC.
- Ability to understand and deploy encryption-based technology.
- Experience with Microsoft Host Integration Server.
- Experience with Dynatrace or similar technology.
- Advanced application troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Application Systems Administration.