Titan Professional Resources
Help Desk Technician Oklahoma City, OK
Titan Professional Resources is looking for a Help Desk Technician to join an exciting company in the OKC area! In this position the Technician will be supporting the internal employees throughout the company. If this is something that interests you, apply today!
Help Desk Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Front-line Customer Service Representative.
- Provide end-user technical support on all hardware and software applications; troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications to identify and resolve issues.
- Contact internal associates (by phone or through ticketing system) to gather information needed for effective equipment installations.
- Manage, administer, and maintain corporate IT systems including, but not limited to Virtual Servers, Microsoft Doman and Active Directory Environments, Network Infrastructure, Routers, Switches, Wireless Access points, Firewalls, VPN appliances, VoIP phone systems, etc.
- Management of anti-virus solutions, vulnerability management tools, monitoring, and alerting solutions
- Work with existing hardware/software vendors for issue resolution
- Maintain backup systems to ensure all data is protected.
Help Desk Technician Skills and Requirements:
- Associate’s degree.
- Two years industry experience or equivalent military experience
- Minimum of CompTIA A+ Certification OR ability to obtain A+ or Net+ certification within six months of hire.
- Proficient in Active Directory, Office 365, Windows Desktop OS, Windows Server OS, Network connectivity, Wireless Connectivity, and Network Security.
- PowerShell understanding / usage preferred.
- SSL Certificate understanding / troubleshooting preferred.
- Experience with physical as well as virtual server environments.
- Experience with anti-virus solutions, vulnerability management tools, monitoring, and alerting solutions
- Experience with backup solutions and data restoration
- CCNA or similar experience a plus
- Knowledge of advanced computer skills and network applications