Titan Professional Resources
Recruiter Oklahoma City, OK
Titan Professional Resources is looking for a Recruiter to join a well-known company here in the OKC area! As the Recruiter you would also be a key point of support for the human resources department. If this is something that interests you, apply today!
Recruiter Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain applicant tracking system.
- Attend job fairs.
- Work with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Screen and interview applicants using interview guidelines.
- Process and review employment applications to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants.
- Assist with training or conduct training for newly promoted managers.
- Enter and make changes for new employees, rehires, and transfers in HRIS (UltiPro)
- Assist with coordinating new hire employee orientation.
- Ensure that human resource files and records are maintained.
- Prepare job postings for hiring database as well as weekly internal job postings.
- Provide administrative support to the Human Resource Department including, but not limited to, distributing mail, filing, faxing, and copying; sort and distribute paychecks.
- Compile and input payroll information into HRIS
- Enter changes to W-4 elections, direct deposits, address changes, etc.
- Assist with employee benefits enrollment.
Recruiter Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Heavy excel knowledge.
- Experience in all areas of human resource duties.
- Experience in interviewing required.
- Must be able to become certified as a targeted selection interviewer.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Knowledge of employment, merchandise handling, and safety procedures.