Titan Professional Resources
Jr. Software Engineer Oklahoma City, OK
Titan Professional Resources is looking for a Jr. Software Engineer to join a great company here in the OKC area! If you have a hardworking attitude and a strong desire for growth and learning this could be the position for you! Apply with us today!
Jr. Software Engineer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Executing full lifecycle software development for new and existing applications.
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Producing specifications and determining operational feasibility.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
Jr. Software Engineer Skills and Requirements:
- Strong back-end development skills with Java
- Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns
- Experience with TDD, code testability standards, JUnit/Mockito
- Familiarity with SQL Databases (SQL/Stored Procedures, ORM tools)
- Scripting and working in a Linux environment,
- Experience with high volume, mission critical applications
- Strong object-oriented design skills.
- Experience with agile methodology/practices
- Familiarity with C/C++ or other programing languages.
- Version control (GIT, CVS)
- Bachelor of Science degree in related field and relevant work experience a plus.