Titan Professional Resources
IT Governance & Quality Assurance Manager Oklahoma City, OK
Titan Professional Resources is looking for an IT Governance and Quality Assurance Manager for an exciting company here in the OKC area! This is a direct hir opportunity offering bonus pay, hybrid schedule, and benefits! If this is something that interests you apply with us today!
IT Governance and Quality Assurance Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document quality and compliance standards by studying operations and regulatory requirements with technology management.
- Identify the inventory of policies and procedures that serve as controls, ensuring management is aware of and agree with key controls.
- Establish inspection standards, devise testing methods and procedures.
- Establish documentation standards for inspection results, rework processes, and overall performance.
- Track and monitor corrective actions.
- Prepare quality management reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provide recommendations on addition and / or deletion of key controls, or the review of key controls, based on the organization’s risk appetite.
- Maintain governance staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Assist with projects for new products, features, or services to ensure that appropriate controls are identified for review.
- Prepare and respond to regulatory agencies.
IT Governance and Quality Assurance Manager Skills and Requirements:
- Technology management experience
- Working knowledge of regulations and standards in banking and technology
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Ability to manage processes.
- Self-starter and self-directed worker
- Ability to analyze information.
- Technical understanding
- Developing standards
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 5-10 years related work experience in IT governance such as internal/external audit, risk management or quality control.
- Bachelor’s degree