Titan Professional Resources
System Administrator Oklahoma City, OK
Titan Professional Resources is looking for a System Administrator to join a leading manufacturing company here in the OKC area! If you have strong Azure/AWS System Administration experience this could be the position for you! Apply with us today.
System Administrator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enhance the current Azure/AWS cloud environments.
- Monitor and enhance the security of current and future Cloud environments.
- Evaluate and automate the scaling and capacity requirements within Cloud environments.
- Ensure federated access across Active Directory and Azure AD
- Troubleshoot and resolve cloud environment performance issues, connectivity issues, security issues, etc.
- Implement new environments in the cloud.
- Work with teams to integrate Azure infrastructure components into processes and procedures.
- Provision, manage, monitor, and decommission Azure related services.
- Administer Office 365
- Provide Enterprise Data Center support of Servers and Active Directory
System Administrator Skills and Experience:
- Work with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related field, or 7 or more years of equivalent experience
- 5 years or more of experience in supporting applications and functions in the Azure Cloud
- The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Ability to lift materials and products up to 30 pounds.
- Work nights and weekend hours on occasion as required.