Titan Professional Resources
Operational Financial Controller Oklahoma City, OK
Titan Professional Resources is hiring a Control for an amazing company here in the OKC area! If you are team-oriented, positive, and you have experience in finance this may be the job for you! Apply today!
- Lead and direct the financial and management accounting process, balance sheet review, and reconciliation processes.
- Ensure complete financial control is maintained including compliance with US GAAP and other requirements.
- Oversee monthly/quarterly reporting and the forecasting process.
- Participate in formulating and delivering business strategy.
- Drive business improvement and support this through the provision of accurate and timely financial information, working closely with the cross functional managers.
- Provide support to commercial decision-making processes and business development.
- Ensure annual planning and budgeting process is delivered on time and matched to delivery of strategic objectives.
- Manage the working capital cycle of the business with particular focus on inventory and receivable control and management.
- Establish credit limits, resolve disputes, and monitor collections.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 3+ years’ experience in a financial leadership role.
- Broad base of global experience working in financial management in a manufacturing/industrial/capital goods environment-desirable.
- Excellent technical knowledge including US GAAP.
- Ability to identify and implement improvement opportunities.
- Knowledge of and ability to develop, implement, and monitor internal controls over financial reporting and other business processes.
- Business acumen, with ability to partner with the General Manager and Operations Director, whilst maintaining fiduciary responsibilities.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Skilled in managing complexity and change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills