Titan Professional Resources
Audit Analyst Oklahoma City, OK
Titan Professional Resources is looking for an Audit Analyst to join an experienced company here in the OKC area! This position offers great pay, full benefits, and more. If this is something that interests you, apply with us today!
Audit Analyst Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audits Personal Banking Sales Leadership Program (“SLP”) to ensure accuracy and compliance with policy and procedures.
- Identifies improper documentation, researches issues, and makes recommendations to improve policies or procedures accordingly.
- Leads audits to review for proper control and potential process efficiency improvements.
- Works with internal auditors to help reconcile discrepancies or support the internal auditing function.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Executes monthly and ad hoc reporting.
- Creates and maintains databases, develops, and performs queries both independently and at the direction of management.
Audit Analyst Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Management with a minor in Accounting with a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or better
- 2+ years of experience in audit role
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical setting
- Strong analytical, logic, and math skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and work well with others.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Access preferred.