Titan Professional Resources
Recruiter Oklahoma City, OK
Titan Professional Resources is looking to hire a Recruiter with a strong background in Human Resources for a company located in the OKC area. The Recruiter will perform HR related duties as well as research, interviews, screens, and referring candidates for job openings. Apply today!
Recruiter Duties and Responsibilities
- Writes job descriptions or reviews and edits job descriptions written by others.
- Initiates contact with possibly qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Reviews applications and resumes to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Makes public presentations at schools, organizations, and job fairs regarding the organization and opportunities.
- Coordinates between all hiring managers, supervisors, and potential candidates by scheduling interviews and setting up appointments on Microsoft outlook.
- Utilizes Internet online recruiting sources and HRIS software to identify and recruit candidates.
- Provides information on company facilities and job opportunities to potential applicants.
- Performs all pre-employment screening reference checks, background checks, and MVR on applicants.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are complying.
- Backs up HR Manager on benefits programs such as life, health, dental, and disability insurance, leave of absence, and other duties as assigned.
Recruiter Skills and Requirements
- Must have 5 plus years of recent recruiting experience in a manufacturing environment and have worked in an HR department.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; or four to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Excel, MS Office, and HRIS Software.
- Associated Degree in Business related subjects and/or HR required, bachelor’s degree in business, Human Resources, or similar field preferred.
- Experience and proficiency in HRIS systems required, experience in ADP and SAP Success Factors highly preferred.