Titan Professional Resources
VDI Support Analyst Oklahoma City, OK
We are seeking a VDI Support Analyst to upkeep the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, work tickets through the system, and will provide training for new VDI users. This position offers a hybrid work model option after training is complete!
VDI Support Analyst Responsibilities:
- Responsible for defining and analyzing current system problems.
- Creates solutions to resolve all issues and ensures long-term effectiveness
- Reviews current IT systems, including hardware, software, and network features
- Plans new systems that address any issues with the current systems
- Prepares cost-benefit analysis reports for all proposed upgrades
- Collaborates with the IT team to implement a plan
- Creates training processes and documentation to teach others how to use new systems
- Conducts reviews of the system and generates reports on efficiencies and improvement areas.
VDI Support Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree & 12 months experience as a Systems Analyst or in a similar position
- Will accept 48 months related experience in lieu of the Bachelor’s degree for a total of 60 months related experience
- Working knowledge of virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) products and procedures
- Ability to work in stressful situations and tight deadlines
- Ability to critically think